Wednesday, May 25, 2011

666 Devil Street
Beverley Hills, California,
90210

May 16, 2011

Mr. Kleats
Soccer Coach
1234 Green Avenue,
Penticton, British Columbia
V2A 3W1


Dear Mr. Kleats:
My name is Ricky Bobby, I am the concerned father of my son Bobby. I really appreciate you volunteering to be the coach for the soccer team. A lot of parents are very thankful that you are taking time out of your day to coach. I have a few concerns that my son has told me about and I need to inform them to you.

Over the past few practices I have been told you have been arriving late. I know you might have a busy schedule because of other important things you have, and as a parent I can easily relate to that. Some of the drills you are running are a little bit too difficult for the young children and my son is having a bit of trouble learning some of them. I would highly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to help out my son and his team mates a little more. Also, during some of the games I have noticed that you have been talking negatively to some of the players about how winning is important. These kids are only ten years old and they are only out on the field to have fun and have a good time.

I would like to make a few suggestions. Maybe you should think about hiring an assistant coach so he can start practices on time and teach the players a few drills that are age appropriate. This is only a house league so the players probably don't mind if they win or not. It would be better if talked to them in a more positive manner and just let them play.

Thank you for your time to read this letter of concern. I hope you and the players develope as a strong team together.

Sincerely,



Ricky Bobby

1 comment:

  1. Letter is diplomatic -needs some further proofreading. Satire has good detail. Song needs an analysis, not just a set of lyrics.

    ReplyDelete